1. What happens on my first visit?
- Your physical therapist will discuss your medical history and how your symptoms affect your daily/functional activities. Your physical therapist will perform objective measurements and tests to determine the best plan of care for you.
2. What do I need to bring on my first visit?
- Your completed paperwork. You can download it from our website –
see the PATIENT FORMS link - or come early to fill it out in our office.
- Your prescription or referral for physical therapy.
- Your insurance card(s) and driver’s license.
- The date and time of your next physician’s recheck appointment.
- A list of your past surgeries and current medications.
- Your parent or legal guardian if you are a minor.
3. What do I need to wear?
- Comfortable clothing that you can exercise in and that allows easy access to the part of the body we are treating. For example: pants or shorts with an elastic waist band so we can examine your back, tank tops for your shoulder or shorts for your knee. We provide patient gowns or shorts as needed.
4. How long will my visit last?
- Allow 60-90 minutes for your first visit, then 45-60 minutes thereafter.
5. Do you take my insurance?
- We are preferred providers for most major (PPO) insurance companies including Blue Shield, Anthem/Blue Cross, HealthComp, Medicare, Worker’s Compensation, Personal auto and many others. Please call us for more details.
6. Can I go to any physical therapy clinic?
- You have the freedom to choose your own physical therapy clinic.